You might be spending more time than ever working from home these days. And if you’re not used to it, that can take a toll on your body. After all, most of us are not used to sitting in the same position for hours on end. But there are a few changes you can do to make your home office setup a little bit more ergonomic—and a lot healthier for your body.
In this post, we’ll introduce the best 6 pieces of home office furniture to help you create a healthy work routine. Furthermore, we offer the Amazon promo code to get your home office furniture with top discounts available at checkout. Hence, without further ado, let’s begin.
If you find yourself getting fidgety after sitting in the same spot for too long, a height adjustable desk online might be a good solution for you. Standing desks allow you to alternate between sitting and standing positions throughout the day, which can help improve your circulation and reduce fatigue.
An adjustable chair is another great way to improve your ergonomics while working from home. These chairs allow you to adjust the height, tilt, and lumbar support to fit your body type—which can help reduce back pain and improve your posture.
Working from home can make you antsy. A footrest could be just what you need. Footrests allow you to prop your feet up while working, which can help improve circulation and relieve tension in your legs and feet. There are many styles to choose from, including simple ottomans and full-fledged massage chairs, so you can find one to fit your needs and budget.
If you type a lot for work (or play), then a wrist rest is an absolute must-have for your home office setup. Wrist rests help reduce strain on your wrists by providing a soft surface for them to rest on while you type.
In case you use multiple monitors for work (or play), a monitor stand is necessary for your home office. Monitor stands raise your monitors up to eye level, which can help reduce neck strain and improve your working posture.
Another important piece of furniture for your home office is functional storage. This could be anything from filing cabinets to bookshelves. Look for storage that fits your needs and helps you organize your office. This will help you stay productive and efficient while you’re working.
There are things you can do to combat the effects of a sedentary lifestyle and help you stay healthy while working at your desk job. Here are 5 easy tips for a healthy work routine:
1. Get up and move around every 30 minutes – Taking brief walking breaks throughout the day can help increase your energy levels and focus. Not to mention, it’s a great way to get your steps in! Set a timer on the phone or computer to remind you to get up and walk around for a few minutes every half hour.
2. Drink plenty of water – It’s important to stay hydrated throughout the day, especially if you’re sitting at a desk. Make sure to fill up your water bottle before you start your workday and keep it handy so you can take sips throughout the day. Drinking water will help keep your energy levels up and prevent headaches.
3. Eat healthy snacks – If you tend to get hungry mid-morning or mid-afternoon, make sure to have some healthy snacks on hand to tide you over until lunch or dinner. Some good options include fruits or vegetables, nuts, yoghurt, whole-grain crackers, or hard-boiled eggs. Avoid sugary snacks like candy or pastries as they will give you a quick sugar high followed by an inevitable crash.
4. Take breaks from screens – If you’re spending most of your day looking at computer screens, it’s important to give your eyes a break every so often. Every 20 minutes or so, look away from your screen and focus on something else in the room for at least 20 seconds. This will help reduce eye fatigue and prevent headaches.
5. Stretch – Stretching is an excellent way to combat the consequences of sitting all day. There are tons of easy office stretches you can do right at your desk without even having to get up! Regular stretching will help improve your posture and flexibility and reduce tension headaches.
After getting through the tips and selections, we advise you not to forget to use the Amazon promotion code & get maximum savings on your purchase.
Finding the perfect home office furniture to support your healthy work routine can be quite challenging. We’ve done the hard work for you & found six pieces of furniture that will help you stay productive and organized at home. Plus, we’re giving you an Amazon voucher to make your purchase easier. Apply now and start enjoying your new home office set-up!