Rugs can be useful for cleaning your feet when you enter or leave a room at home. In addition to it, rugs are highly preferred to enhance the look of a room. Furthermore, Rugs are also usually expected to make the experience of moving around a room cozier.
Hopefully, Rugs are also specially designed for the Powder Room to make your daily grooming habit more enjoyable and luxurious. Powder Room Rugs can be a great match to level up your bathroom looks along with Punchy pattern and vibrant colors.
No doubt, Powder Room rugs can make your place feel homey without spending a lot of money. In the market, you can find a lot of rugs for bathrooms with premium designs. However, it is really hard to select the best powder room rug if you are looking for oh-so-elegant rugs. Having researched numerous Powder Room Rugs online and tried each one, we have compiled a list of the top 10 Best Powder Room Rugs of 2022.
Also Read: 5 Unique Living Room Area Rug Ideas For Your Home
Should You Put Rug in Powder Room?
Before reviewing our 10 Best Powder Room Rugs, Let’s highlight whether You should Put a Rug in the Powder room or not. Expectedly, Yes, it works. Memory foam and bamboo-made rugs give superior comfort to your feet. Besides, it also provides a quick drying facility. Below are the some mentioned pros and cons of rugs for the powder room
PROS of Powder Room Rug
- Rugs provide the feeling of welcoming and comfort when anyone enters your powder room. It creates a great impression in your private space.
- Even the rugs stay warm and comfortable for a long time. Everyday use doesn’t impact that much on the quality of these carpets.
- Rugs keep your feet clean, dry, and comfortable after using the shower or bathroom. Besides, it also helps to maintain your powder room clean and fresh.
- – This low-budget option plays a vital role in your powder room interior. Try to match the rugs according to your room’s color and decoration.
CONS of Powder Room Rug
- Rugs are tough to clean and remove their smell. For cleaning, cotton rugs are the best for owners. Try to follow the manual guide for cleaning the carpets.
10 Best Powder Room Rugs Reviews 2022
Powder Room Rugs can be a valuable item to keep your bathrooms clean and fresh. Aside from that, it also provides comfort after a shower by drying your feet. To help out our readers, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 best powder room rugs below.efforts. Check out the features, pros, and cons to pick your suitable one.
1. H.VERSAILTEX – Bathroom Rug Shag Shower Mat
- SUPER SOFT: Crafted from thick and velvety...
- BREATHABLE: With innovated new material SBE/Hot...
- WELL ABSORBENT：The water on the mat dries...
- VIBRANT DECOR: The bold pop of color and style...
- EASY CARE: Machine wash separately in cold water...
This is an ideal size of bathroom rags for users. The carpet measures 20 inches Wide and 32 inches long. Besides there are three other size options also available like: 17″ x 24″ / 24″ x 36″ / 24″ x 42″.
H.VERSAILTEX – Bathroom Rug is machine washable, which provides easy cleaning. In fact, the rug doesn’t pill or shed while washing.
Besides, the product is made from soft microfibers. It gives you a better water-absorbent facility. Users also love the carpet grip on the floor. So there are no chances of falling or being slippy.
Fourteen different colors are available to choose from. Fuzzy Microfiber material provides exceptional comfort and massage to your feet. An innovative SBE material keeps the carpet dry and smell-free for a long time. Excellent breathability offers serenity and a warm feeling after your spa. Lastly, the rug added bold and stylish colors. It makes the carpet decorative in your powder room.
- Multiple sizes and colors are available
- Feels Comfy and attractive
- Breathable and non-slippery
- Nothing mentionable
2. Lifewit Bathroom Rug
- Anti-Slip: The bottom is made of TPR which keeps...
- Ultra Plush Shag: Rugs are stitched with...
- Super Absorbent: It absorbs water from your feet...
- Machine Washable: Rugs are safe for the washer,...
- Precautions for Use: This bath mat was designed to...
This is another microfiber-made Powder Room Rug for users. The carpet measures 32″Long x 20″Width. Rubber-made back provides excellent grip on slippery surfaces. However, the bottom area should dry and clean before use.
The soft and comfortable upper texture offers cushion comfort for your feet. Microfiber + Tpr-made design provides excellent durability. Besides, the rug is machine washable and quickly absorbs water. This carpet includes exceptional stitching with comfy microfibers. It soothes your tired feet and keeps the area warm on cold days. The cleaning process is also easy and requires normal water and detergent. Remember, this is not a usual doormat, so try to place it in your bathroom area.
- Affordable & 100% TRP rubber backing
- Excellent grip on your bathroom surface
- Comfortable and attractive
- Large size and multiple colors available
- Machine washable product
- Need to place in ventilated areas
3. ITSOFT Plush Microfiber Long Bathroom Rug
- SOFT LUXURY AND NON SKID SAFETY: Our mats made are...
- LONG LASTING 3 LAYERS : We use a machine washable...
- MACHINE WASHABLE: Our mats are easy to clean, just...
- SUPER ABSORBENCY: Microfiber is great in wet...
- WE ARE RUG PEOPLE: We are passionate about our...
Ultra-soft, luxury and non-skid safety are the primary features of this rug. The product is made from 100% soft microfibers and has a 1-inch tall chenille. This feature keeps your feet warm, dry, and comfortable on the surface. The PVC bottom layer makes the rug anti-slippery on the floor. Strong and durable stitching offers long-lasting fluffy comfort. The middle of the rug added an anti-fatigue foam layer.
This design offers breathability and an excellent water-absorbing facility. Multiple attractive colors and sizes available for the rug: 34 x 21 Inch / 47 x 21 Inch / 59 x 21 Inch. As you notice, the rug is a bit larger for small bathrooms. Still, the product is well made and offers every required facility for the users.
- Luxury and ultra-soft comfort
- Attractive design
- Durable stitching with multiple layers
- Not for small bathrooms
4. Color G Bathroom Rug Mat
- Well Made & Absorbent: Adopting unique...
- Anti Slip & Stay flat: Color G bathroom mat...
- Machine Wash & Dry: This 16"x24" small bath rug is...
- Beautiful Décor & Functional: Designed in simple...
- Words for You: Color G has been working hard to...
Water absorbent ability is higher in this rug. It absorbs three times higher water in a few seconds. This carpet is also made from 100% microfiber material. So there is no objection to comfort and a warm feeling. Non-slippery TRP back is additional in this product. It gives you a better grip on your bathroom surface.
As a reminder, try to place the rug in a dry and clean area. For more convenience Color & Geometry store makes the carpet machine washable and air drying. Multiple colors and sizes are also available for the product. Lastly, the pile height is low in this rug. So it is not so comfortable during the winter season.
- Machine washable and air drying
- The non slippery bottom design
- Soft and comfortable
- Higher water absorbing capability
- Low pile height
5. HEBE Non Slip Bathroom Rug
- [Extra Absorbent Bath Mats] - Microfiber accent...
- [Non skid Rubber Backing] - HEBE bathroom rug...
- [Comfortable & Durable Bath Mat] - Unique...
- [Totally Machine Washable Bathroom Rug] - The bath...
- [Perfect Size & Wide Use]- This bathroom mat...
This is the cheapest Powder Room Rug on this list. Indeed, this is a shaggy soft bathroom mat with microfiber made. In fact it has a high pile design or 15mm high-density microfiber. This feature provides better insulation for your feet on cold days. Due to its luxury fiber material, the rug absorbs water very quickly.
Besides, a non-slip bottom is also available. The dense and comfy design makes the rug comfortable and warm for your feet. The material will not harden or flatten due to overuse or weight. This is also a machine washable carpet that quickly dries at normal room temperature.
- Multiple sizes and colors are available
- Anti slippery rubber material at the bottom
- Stain-free and high density microfiber
- Not very durable
6. Suchtale Bathroom Rug Non Slip Bath Mat
This is the best quick-drying rug for a powder room. The product comes in 20 L x 32 W size and deep brown color. However, there are four different sizes and plenty of color options available. Indeed, this is a polyester-microfiber-made bathroom rug.
Users loved the water-absorbing ability and surface grip of this mat. Thousands of individual microfibers sags are available on the top. This feature gives comfort and a warm feeling to your underfoot. Overall It is a Non-Slip Bathroom Mat with quick drying and comfortable designs.
- Plenty of color options available
- TP rubber in the bottom provide excellent grip
- Quick water absorbent quality
- Machine washable
- Not so Strong and durable
7. LOCHAS Luxury Bathroom Rug
- Soft large bath mat: The bath mat features...
- Ultra absorbent and fast dry: Not only the...
- Strong and durable backing: The more expensive...
- Machine washable: Our grey bath mat can be machine...
- Oversized bath runner: Generously sized at...
This is another shaggy bathroom rag with a touch of luxury and comfort. The product measures 60 inches in length and 24 inches wide. The upper portion is made from chenille microfiber. This material is also known as woven fabric. Indeed, the fabric feels very soft and more comfortable than others.
Besides, the high pile option keeps you warm effectively in winter. The bottom portion of the mat includes TRP rubber which provides a stable grip on the floor. Comfort and water-absorbing quality are exceptional in this rug. The design feels luxurious, and the material gives comfort all day long.
- Comfortable, warm, and luxurious
- Quick drying ability
- Stable on bathroom surface
- Quite challenging to maintain
8. NICETOWN Navy Blue Bathroom Rugs
- READY MADE: This set of two (2) chenille bath mats...
- CHENILLE FABRIC: Select high-quality microfiber...
- EXCELLENT ABSORBENT: The bath rugs feature...
- NON-SLIP: The bathroom rug's non-skid hot melt...
- EASY CARE: Soak in water for 10 minutes, machine...
This bath floor mat has an ultra-thick and soft texture design. The rug also added Chenille material for better comfort and durability. In fact this is a hand-tufted product with modern style and color. After ordering, you can get a set of bathroom rugs: 1 Small 17″ x 24″ Mat and 1 Large 20″ x 32″ Mat.
Users can also use the product in the kitchen, bedroom, and powder rooms. High-quality microfiber makes the mat comfortable, breathable, and odor free. Due to its hand-tufted design, the product absorbs water very quickly.
- Modern design and hand tufted rug
- Excellent Water absorbent facility
- Use for multi-purposes
- High pile microfiber provides great comfort
- The decent grip on the floor
9. Olanly Bathroom Rugs
- COMFORTABLE & LUXURIOUS: Contemporary geometric...
- NON-SKID TP RUBBER BACKING: We use the more...
- ULTRA-ABSORBENT: Extra soft shaggy microfiber...
- A BREEZE!- MACHINE WASH & DRY: OLANLY bathroom rug...
- CREATE YOUR BATHROOM OASIS: With many different...
This is a U Shaped bathroom rug set for users. Two pieces of carpet measure 20W” x 32L” and 20W” x 24L”. Using material is microfiber which is washable and comfortable for your feet. Thick and interlocking construction provides quick drying and water-absorbing ability.
This multi-use rug can also be placed in bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and others. The bottom of the carpet includes TRP rubber which provides a better grip on the dry surface. Lastly, the washable machine product doesn’t wear or peel quickly.
- Durable combo set
- Multi-purpose use
- Quick drying and water absorbing
- Look thick and modern in your room
- Not very comfortable
10. KMAT Luxury Bathroom Rugs
- ❤ [UPGRADED Ultra Heavy-Density...
- ❤ [Machine Washable and Non Shedding]--This...
- ❤ [Anti-Slip TPR Backing and Super...
- ❤ [Multiple Uses]--20 x 32 inches KMAT shaggy...
- ❤ The bath rug underlay should be clean, flat,...
Our last best Powder Room Rug comes from the KMAT brand. Luxury, soft and fluffy microfiber makes the carpet favorite for many users. Indeed the rug added high-density microfiber for better comfort and insulation.
In fact, the product is machine washable and doesn’t shade easily. Thanks to their premium fiber locking technology that attaches the fibers firmly while washing. At the bottom, the rug added TRP rubber for better grip and stability. These shaggy mats can be used in bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and others.
- Provide grip on various floors
- Attractive and can be used in multiple rooms
- Comfortable and attractive on the floor
- Decent durability
What To Consider While Buying Powder Room Rugs
Rugs are the best floor carpet for powder rooms. These mats provide comfort and quick drying after using the shower or bathroom. We recommended the top 10 best Powder Room Rugs on the market. Each one has common features except for their different comfort, price, and durability. So how should you pick the best one for your powder room? Check out the points below.
Size and Shape
Different types of shapes, sizes, and colors of rugs are available for users. Few are round, rectangle, or square; choose your perfect one according to your room. It means small and medium size rugs are best for tiny bathrooms. You can pick a large option if the space is slightly bigger than normal.
Color or Matching
The majority of Powder rooms include decorative items and accessories in the space. Small unwanted objects can affect the overall interior. So it is vital to pick rugs matching room colors and furniture. These small changes can boost the surrounding atmosphere effectively.
There are two types of pile height available in the market: low and high. Low pile rugs are thick, dense, and pulse. Besides, these rugs are also very easy to clean. However, high pile mats are more comfortable than low pile rugs. Again the high pile also causes difficult cleaning due to their loose fiber construction. So it is recommended to select your rug type before buying.
Comfort and Safety
As we mentioned, high pile rugs provide better comfort and insulation than low piles. However, the comfort also depends on the fabric type or material. For example, memory foam offers an excellent cushioning effect. On the other hand, cotton material is straightforward to clean.
Still, the fabric tends to attract odor to the mat. Our majority of rugs include shaggy microfiber construction. These materials may be challenging to clean. Still, they are very fast in absorbing water, don’t cause unpleasant odors, and prevent bacteria. Lastly, the non-slip bottom is vital to avoid falling on the surface.
The cost of powder room rugs depends on their durability and comfort. Simple-made rugs will cost below $20. In contrast, durable and quality options can range from $50 to $100. So pick your perfect one according to your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Powder Room Rugs
Below are the most common questions about powder room rugs. Hopefully, it will help to answer all your queries that might come to mind while buying Powder Room Rugs.
Which Type of Bathroom Rug is Best?
Woven rugs are the best bathroom mat for users. This universal room carpet provides excellent comfort and grip for your underfoot. In fact, the material is much sufficient to absorb water and odor from the rugs. Besides, they are also easy to clean and dry faster than others.
Do Bath Rugs Carry Bacteria?
There are several objections available related to bath mat bacteria. However, the fact is that quality matters most. Cotton mats may attract odor and bacteria, but microfiber doesn’t. It is much easier to clean, fragrance-free, and avoid bacteria or mildew growth.
Do powder room Rugs Get Moldy?
Bamboo rugs get moldy more quickly than others. Indeed, the material has natural problems attracting bacteria to them. That’s why today’s rugs start making from microfiber or memory foam materials. These products prevent odor and the growth of mildew effectively.
How Often Do You Wash Powder Room Rug?
The golden rule is to wash your bath rugs once per week. However, Today’s rugs are very easy to clean. Still, it is recommended to maintain the product with timely cleaning. Our above list rugs are machine washable. So go and check out the products.
What is the Rug Around a Toilet Called?
Toilet rugs are also called bathroom rugs, primarily used in the wash or powder rooms. Simply said, areas where mainly showers, baths, or toilets are placed.
What Can I Use Instead of Bath Rugs?
Bathroom or powder room rugs are mostly made from microfiber and memory foam. If you are not interested in these mats, try cotton, wood, stone rugs, etc. however, these mats tend to attract odor and bacterias than microfibers.
Should You Wash Bathroom Rugs Before Using Them?
It is unnecessary; bathroom rugs must be washed once per week. Still, cleaning the bath mat while the guest enters your room is better. You can even wash the rugs before entering the bathroom. However, it is not necessary every time.
As we mentioned, most bath rugs are made from microfiber, which is better than cotton and other materials. Memory foam rugs are also best for comfort and insulation. As a reminder, our number one pick is H.VERSAILTEX – Bathroom Rug. This product has the highest rating and is made from Fuzzy Microfiber material. So you can get exceptional comfort and insulation every time.
Our second best product is Lifewit Bathroom Rug due to its grip and durability. Lastly, our third place goes to the ITSOFT Plush Microfiber Long Bathroom Rug. This bath mat has a 1-inch long chenille and high-quality PVC bottom. However, you must see according to your requirement and preference.